Help build corrosion prevention and coatings champions
- Your support advances the CORROSION and COATINGS PAC’s mission by strengthening our voice and advancing corrosion control solutions.
- Your knowledge, expertise and passion are unmatched, and we need your help to make a difference.
How much should you donate?
- All donations support the CORROSION and COATINGS PAC mission.
- Whether $10 or $1,000, your donation builds corrosion prevention and coatings champions in Congress.
- If committing a large amount is not feasible, a recurring donation of a small denomination such as $10 per month can go a long way toward reducing the financial burden of corrosion and improving public safety!
- Can you spare $10 a month to inform legislators about corrosion control solutions?
- *The Federal Election Commission sets annual contributions limits. Learn more
How do you donate to the PAC?
- Qualifying donors (AMPP members meeting U.S. citizenship requirements) may donate through the CORROSION and COATINGS PAC Donation Form.
- You must have your member ID to complete the form, if you need help finding your member ID, please call 800-797-6223.
- To donate by phone or mail, please contact Sue Carlin, 703-569-9400, firstname.lastname@example.org; Corrosion PAC, PO Box 2485, Springfield, VA 22152
- AMPP may accept corporate donations to fund its PAC operations account from member companies that are U.S. companies or U.S. subsidiaries of foreign companies.
- Donations will not be used to support federal candidates directly.
- Donations will be used to fund the operating expenses of the PAC.
- If you are interested in making such a donation, or for additional information, contact Adam Christopher at 571-243-1242 or at email@example.com.
Who can donate?
- Contributions to the CORROSION and COATINGS PAC are used for political purposes.
- Contributions are voluntary and you may choose whether and how much to give without concern of favor, disadvantage, or reprisal by AMPP or the CORROSION and COATINGS PAC.
- You may not be reimbursed for your contribution.
- Federal law requires the CORROSION and COATINGS PAC to make its best effort to report to the Federal Election Commission the name, address, occupation, and name of the employer for each individual whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
- The CORROSION and COATINGS PAC is a nonpartisan, voluntary alliance of AMPP members who share political objectives and choose to pool their resources to amplify their voice in Washington, DC.
- As a federal committee, the CORROSION and COATINGS PAC can only contribute to candidates who are running for federal office.